Microsoft today announced its certification application (Authenticator) upcoming August 15 landing iOS, Android, Windows three major platforms. The company said it aims to & ldquo; to try some different things and share new knowledge with you & rdquo ;. Previously, consumers and business users have to use two separate applications & mdash; & mdash; one for Microsoft personal accounts (MSAs), one for the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). And this new application, has the functions of both integrated together.
Windows Phone can download and experience for Microsoft Authenticator application (Microsoft Store Portal) has been a few months, here are some highlights of new applications:
● refresh the user experience: maintaining high security at the same time, new applications have become extremely simple;
● by a key push notifications bring the best MFA experience: Just click & lsquo; & rsquo ;, allowed to complete logon;
● Support wearable device: you can match Apple Watch or Samsung Gear and other equipment to give MFA authorization;
● replace passwords with fingerprints: a new application has support for fingerprint-based authorization iPhone / Android platform;
● based authentication certificate authentication: support enterprise customers to replace the password by the certificate.