Microsoft today officially announced similar to the Slack and HipChat team collaboration / communication tools - Microsoft Teams. This new tool can significantly improve user productivity by using Microsoft's solutions to ensure smooth work and in the project forward and communicate with other agencies to maintain real-time collaboration process. This new collaborative tool is now available on every major platform to ensure cross-platform team communication.
To meet the modern team chat needs
Real-time flexible communication keeps everyone informed.
● View content and chat history at any time
● Team-wide chat and events can be viewed throughout the team
● Group chat with private groups to achieve smaller groups of dialogue
Team Collaboration Center
Allowing teams to instantly access all of the content they need in Office 365.
● Instant access to all content, tools, people, and conversations in the team workspace
● Enjoy built-in SharePoint and OneNote access
• Process documents directly in the application
Team Trusted Security
Microsoft Teams provides enterprise-class security and compliance features that users expect from Office 365.
● Extensive compliance standards support
● All-weather static and data encryption during transmission
● Multiple authentication enhances identity protection
Can be tailored for each team
Customize the Microsoft Teams workspace to include the content and functionality that the team needs to access and use daily.
● Add quick access to frequently used documents, websites, and applications
● Connectors that introduce third-party tools such as RSS, Trello, GitHub, and Asana
• Build custom integrations with APIs and other development tools