usually,MicrosoftAn ISO image will be released for the slow channel version, but due to some problems, Microsoft has not yet released the ISO image of Windows 10 Build 17074, which means that the last mirror of the Slow channel was released before April. If nothing else, Microsoft will launch an ISO image of Windows 10 Build 17115.
Windows 10 Build 17115 has major changes to the privacy settings, in addition to BUG fixes, improvements, and adjustments:
● Fixes that when users open OneDrive’s online files, they won’t be downloaded locally as they did before.
● Fixed a situation where a few devices encountered the first time that the operating system could not be loaded properly and might enter an endless loop of reboot when the user was first reminded to restart or shut down for subsequent installations.
● Fixed a situation where the Microsoft Store may be completely damaged or completely unusable after the upgrade.
● Fixed the possibility to open Movies & TV’s “Personal” tab when users refuse Movies & TV to access your library (via Let Movies & TV access your videos library?" pop-up or through Windows privacy settings) There was a problem with the crash.
● Fixed two issues with availability of Windows Mixed Reality in previous releases and issues that may cause Windows Mixed Reality to potentially crash during startup.
● Fixed access to Twitter.com in Edge browser does not render Direct Messages partially
● Fixes the problem that precise touchpads need to be tried several times to move the mouse in recent releases
● Fixed a situation where the previous keyboard might act as a delete key in UWP apps at some times during the Italian virtual keyboard layout.
● Fixed an issue where the digital view cannot be inserted in the UWP app in the Czech virtual keyboard
● Fixed an issue where users couldn't interact with the Timeline scrollbar using the touch mode
● Fixed a situation where the application failed to be pinned to the taskbar due to an application update failure.
● Fixed an issue where the Focus Assist Settings subpage could not access the tabs.
● Fixed a situation where the user might not be able to launch the UWP app after launching, minimizing, and then closing the UWP app enough times in the most recent version.