On the afternoon of June 4th, today's headline released "The facts and explanations of Tencent's unfair competition behavior". The article stated that since March of this year, Tencent has looked for many excuse, such as product bugs, thresholds, etc. Headline products are banned, even in the name of supervision and the use of their security software products, the headline products are banned, and banned at the same time as "stigma" to achieve its "reasonable" reason. The purpose of unfair competition.
The headline today stated that Tencent’s unfair competition practices include, first, finding all kinds of excuses to ban the products of the headline department; secondly, WeChat has a lot of malicious attacks on vibrato. "In view of the above facts, our company had to sue the court for the "Israeli unfair competition act". ”
Today’s headline claims that WeChat and QQ are the largest social platforms in China. The number of active users has reached over RMB 1 billion. It belongs to the Internet infrastructure and is similar to hydropower gas and telecommunications operators, and has a strong market dominance. This social dominance should not be abused into market competition.
Prior to this, the headline and Tencent had maintained good communication and competing relationships. From March this year, WeChat started looking for all kinds of excuses to block the headline products. This was the beginning of disputes between the two companies. We hope to return to normal commercial competition. Tencent will stop looking for all kinds of excuses to block and stigmatize headlines.
“This behavior of Tencent will affect tens of millions of users every day to share communications. We have to inform the public and the media about the real situation. "The headline said today that this kind of "resistance" behavior, under Tencent's strong social influence, was cited by Tencent and some of its own media users on the WeChat platform. "Drama" “touch porcelain "" . "Tencent can block your product, but you can't speak it out. Just say it is "dignified" and touch "china." We are deeply helpless and worried about this powerful social influence of Tencent. ”
The following is the full text of today’s headline statement:
About "The Tencent Company's Unfair Competition Act" facts and explanations
Tencent is the largest Internet company in China, and any domestic company is unwilling or afraid to compete with Tencent. Since March of this year, Tencent has found many excuses, such as product bugs, thresholds, etc., banned the headline products, even in the name of supervision and use of its security software products, the headline products were banned, while banned Also "stigma" & rdquo; to achieve its "reasonable" reason for unfair competition. Under this circumstance, we have to publish Tencent's "Unfair Competition Act" facts as follows:
First, find all kinds of excuses to ban the headline products
1. On March 8th, it is possible that the vibrato and volcano links are only visible to friends. Tencent externally stated that in order to avoid link scraping affecting the reading experience of the circle of friends, WeChat has restrictions on the distribution of links within the circle of friends; for days, if the number of links in the circle of friends triggers the upper limit of the day, it will automatically be Shielded processing can resume normal the next day.
2. On March 25th, the ABS space was only visible to the QQ space. Tencent externally stated that due to the mischief of the security system, some space sharing was temporarily affected. It has now returned to normal.
3. Since the beginning of April 11th, watermelon, vibrato, and volcano share WeChat and QQ links cannot be played. Tencent reasons: During the short video rectification of the Internet, the direct play of the short video app was suspended, and it was said that it would treat all of them equally. However, the fact is that its newly released videos can still be shared and played normally in WeChat.
4. On May 15th, the image of the personal page of Ashley was blocked by friends. The reason given by Tencent is that some of the App content sharing to the WeChat circle of friends could not be viewed normally and has been fixed.
5. On May 16, the watermelon video website was tagged as an unsafe website by the Tencent computer housekeeper. The reason given by Tencent was that because it was detected that the domain name m.365yg.com contained a large amount of illegal gambling content in the name of “Tencent”, and spread it through Internet channels (the malicious URL of the URL that the domain name spreads). Very high proportion, over 80%)
On May 25th, today's headline sent an article and exemplifies "" Spreading malicious URLs by more than 80%; “Said is purely ostentation, Tencent platform also has a large amount of illegal gambling content. Tencent reasons: Although Tencent platform illegal gambling content, but less will not trigger the alarm. However, Tencent’s computer stewards have tagged the Tencent-based products as being “safe”.
6, May 18, vibrato "" the first cultural heritage drama contest" H5 was blocked directly by WeChat. The reason for Tencent is that the dumb tone H5 is due to the existence of induced sharing behavior (but the so-called "inducing sharing" is still removed after the link is removed "see" ”)
7. On May 25th, Tencent's QQ Space PC could not display properly when sharing today's top article link (domain name www.toutiao.com). The pop-up window prompts that: "In the period of the Internet short video rectification, the platform will be suspended for direct playback. If you want to watch, you can still use the browser to play the URL. & rdquo; But the link text is actually not a short video, but text content. Tencent gives a reply: After the investigation, the experience is now all normal. This reply, although not lying, has greatly mislead the users and the public.
8. In addition, WeChat has even issued an announcement stating that “external links cannot disseminate content containing audiovisual programs in any form without obtaining statutory licenses such as audio and video program licenses on the information network”. Finally, feedback should be removed by the developer and remove the "ban".
Second, WeChat has a lot of malicious attack vibrato content
A lot of scraping articles uploaded users on other platforms, with obvious watermarks such as "Tencent Video" and children's video clips that are obviously unrelated to vibrato (even some videos appear before the chattering goes online), and are misrepresented as vibratos. The child’s evidence is even more marked with the words “human life” and uses the reader’s fearful emotions to make people feel confused and distracted.
In addition, there are articles that will "pistols to eat corn", "firecrackers fried" and other obvious negative content does not belong to the vibrato, in the article imposed on the vibrato, denounce, spread. The above types of articles have been posted on the WeChat platform since March, and the total number exceeds several thousand, which has a major impact on the reputation of the product.
Some examples of tainted articles are as follows: "Vibrato, please let go of the children", "Vibrato is ruining our next generation", "Vibrato, please let go of the flowers of the motherland," and "How does the chatter destroy us? 》, "Why do we advise you to uninstall Shakes"?……
Third, in light of the above facts, our company had to sue the court for "Trends unfair competition behavior."
Case I. Tencent QQ and QQ space is one of the largest social networking platforms in China's Internet industry. It is used by hundreds of millions of users each day and has tremendous influence and control.
When the headline user shares and publishes the article link of the headline webpage through the QQ space, he/she will be prompted" during the Internet short video rectification period, the platform will directly suspend playback. If you want to watch, you can still use the browser to play the URL. & rdquo; But the text is actually not a short video, but the content of the article.
QQ Space actually blocked and blocked headline links through its own industry's superior resources and status, which hindered the normal use of headline services by users.
In addition, the fact that the QQ space is imaginary and falsely prompts users has seriously derogated from and reduced our business reputation and product reputation, and has caused extremely adverse social impact and major economic losses. This obviously belongs to unfair competition.
Case II. Security software products and services have become one of the basic services of the Internet. The use of security software for commercial competition is a typical unfair competition behavior.
On May 16th, the watermelon video was suggested by the Tencent Security Steward as a fraudulent website. Since then, it has issued two more responses saying that more than 80% of links (Tencent's points for content) under the monitored watermelon video domain name have illegal gambling content. This security software has been suspected of rumors. Serious damage to our brand. We are forced to clarify what is right.
In addition, we listed Tencent's related products, including Daily Express, QQ Space, QQ Watch, QQ Group, and even the WeChat public number, there are a large number of Tencent points content. Even Tencent's products contain links from Tencent's "Tencent" and related content, which is certified by the Tencent butler as a secure link.
That is to say, in Tencent's computer manager's opinion, the same content is safe on Tencent's products, and it is not safe or even illegal on the watermelon video platform.
All these can prove that the Tencent steward is actually unfair competition in the name of security.
Fourth, explain as follows:
1. WeChat and QQ are the largest social platforms in China. Active users have reached more than 1 billion. They belong to the Internet infrastructure and are similar to utilities, gas, and telecom operators. They have a strong market dominance. This social dominance should not be abused into market competition.
2. Prior to this, the headline and Tencent had maintained good communication and competing relationships. From March this year, WeChat started looking for all kinds of excuses to block the headline products. This was the beginning of disputes between the two companies. We hope to return to normal commercial competition. Tencent will stop looking for all kinds of excuses to block and stigmatize headlines.
3. This behavior of Tencent will affect tens of millions of users each day to share communications. In this regard, we have to inform the public and the media about the real situation. This kind of "resistance" behavior, under Tencent's strong social influence, was cited by Tencent and some of its own media users on the WeChat platform. "Drama" touches "China." Tencent can block your product, but you can't talk about it. Just say it is "dignified" and touch "china". We are deeply helpless and worried about this powerful social influence of Tencent.