LeTV.com announced in the evening that as of November 7, Jia Yueting’s shareholdings decreased by 37.97 million shares compared with June 30. According to Jia Yueting’s previous reply, it was judicially disposed of to repay debts.
According to company statistics, as of the end of November, the company's outstanding financial institutions' loan debts amounted to approximately 1.923 billion yuan, and there was a risk that they could not be redeemed.
The following is a special notice for the announcement:
LeTV Information Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. Announcement on the Suspension of Stocks
1. The company's 2018 annual audit report is issued without the opinion that the company has the risk of the stock being suspended.
2. The company's net assets attributable to shareholders of listed companies from January to September 2018 - 365 million, net profit attributable to shareholders of listed companies - 1.489 billion. If the company's net assets for the full year of 2018 are negative after the audit, the company has the risk of the stock being suspended.
3. As of November 7, 2018, Mr. Jia Yueting holds 98,692,719 shares of the company, accounting for 24.72% of the company's total share capital, of which 868,858,714 shares have been pledged, accounting for 21.78% of the company's total share capital; Freeze and wait for the freeze. As of November 7, 2018, Mr. Jia Yueting's shares were reduced by 379,925,500 shares compared with June 30, 2018. According to Mr. Jia Yueting's previous reply, he was used to repay debts.
4. The company recently received the “Executive Ruling” to lift the freeze on the shareholdings involved in the credits held by Leshi Holdings; Tianjin Jiaruihui may go to the relevant registration department to handle the equity change and registration procedures. .
If the company releases the new listing, the assets, liabilities, net profit and cash flow related to the terminal generated by Lerong will not be included in the scope of consolidation.
5. As of the end of November 2018, outstanding financial institutions' loan debts amounted to approximately 1.923 billion yuan.
6. The company recently received the “Civil Ruling Book” and “Arbitration Application Form”. The company has the risk of losing control of the relevant holding subsidiaries or shareholding subsidiaries and shareholder rights.
The listed company will retain the right to continue to pursue and prosecute to the relevant responsible persons and related enterprises of the non-listing system in accordance with the responsibility and debts that cause the listed company to undertake repurchase and litigation compensation.
7. The listed company learned on October 24 that the Le Shi Xingen M&A Fund Manager repaid the principal of RMB 300 million to the priority on September 25. After the listed company is aware of the matter, it should contact the relevant personnel and units in time to understand the specific reasons for the incident, notify the fund manager and Dong Jiangao by email, and organize the report process of the incident process.
The board of directors and management of the company discussed and arranged the internal control problems of the company, and began to sort out and adjust the internal control problems of the companies in the scope of consolidation. The listed company held the third meeting of the third board of directors on October 31 to deliberate and approve the above matters and submit them to the 4th Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders for review in 2018.