Just now, some netizens broke the news: Beijing East Cloud and Jinshan Cloud merge! HR in charge of personnel has been in the charge of Jinshan.
First, look at several categories of public cloud players in China
1. Public clouds made by Internet manufacturers:Ali Yun, Tencent Yun, Baidu Yun, Jinshan Yun, Jingdong Yun, Netease Yun.
2. Public Cloud by Operators:Telecom Cloud, Unicom Cloud, Mobile Cloud...
3. Public clouds made by traditional IT equipment manufacturers:Huawei Cloud, Convinced, Purple Light Cloud, Tidal Cloud, Yongyou Cloud, Golden Butterfly Cloud.
4. Entrepreneurial firms:UCloud, Qiniuyun, Qingyun...
5. Public clouds made by traditional IDC vendors:Huayun Data, Century Interconnection, Capital Online.
2. Organizational Adjustment of BAT, the Three Big Public Cloud Companies in China
Beginning in 2010, the era of mobile Internet has basically ended this year. In the next decade, BAT will find new growth points, change battlefields, adjust architecture, and penetrate into 2B market from the depth of cloud computing. Recently, BAT has announced successively the restructuring. One of the core changes is to build 2B business through cloud computing.
Baidu Cloud: On December 18, Baidu announced a new round of strategic upgrading and organizational restructuring. The Intelligent Cloud Business Unit (ACU) has been upgraded to the Intelligent Cloud Business Group (ACG), which also carries the development of AI to B and cloud services.
Tencent Cloud: On September 30, Tencent carried out a strategic upgrade and structural adjustment that attracted wide attention of the industry, announcing its transformation to the industrial Internet. The newly established Cloud and Intelligence Industry Group (CSIG) has promoted To B business to an unprecedented important position, and Tencent Cloud's strategic position has been further strengthened.
It has been fully demonstrated that BAT is no longer entangled on 2C or 2B, and more 2B market battles will be seen in 2019.
3. Intense competition in the public cloud market
1. Gartner Public Cloud IaaS Magic Quadrant, there are only 6 companies left in the world.
Gartner released the magic quadrant of the global public cloud IaaS in 2018. Compared with last year, there were only six major companies left, AWS, Microsoft, Google, Aliyun, IBM and Oracle.
Magic Quadrant of Cloud Infrastructure 2018
On September 13, 2018, Gartner released its latest cloud forecast, predicting that the market will grow by 17.3% in 2019. The fastest growing segment, cloud system infrastructure services or infrastructure as a service (IaaS), is expected to grow by 27.6% in 2019.
Globally, Gartner predicts that cloud revenue will reach $278 billion by 2021.
Ali Yun, Tencent Yun, Telecom Yun, Jinshan Yun, AWS Top Five, as shown in the figure
Guess how many public cloud markets remain in China in the next five years? Welcome to leave a comment.