In the previous articles published on this site, I introduced some tips on how to uninstall Cortana voice assistant with the function update of windows 10 may 2020 (20h1 / version 2004). For today's article, let's share a little trick to remove the Cortana from the boot item. The whole step is simple.
6.18 Activities have been fully launched to promote the activity portal summary:
If you want to prevent Cortana from starting and running in the background, follow these steps
1. also press Ctrl Shift Esc to open task manager.
2. click the Start ta
3. Select Cortana
4. click disable
If Cortana has been marked disabled, the voice assistant will be automatically ignored when you start it.You can also remove Cortana from the boot entry by following these steps:
1. Open the start menu and navigate to all applications
Right-click 2. Cortana list
3. Select more and click application settings
4. In Cortana application settings, turn off the "run at login" option
You need to restart the device to make these settings work.
The steps to uninstall Cortana are as follows:
3. Copy and paste the following command and press enter to run
Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.549981C3F5F10 - Remove-AppxPackage
Note: It is recommended that you create a system restore point before proceeding to the above steps.
1. Click the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar to open the Microsoft Store, or search the store and select the best match displayed at the top.
2. Click get, and then click Install.