In June, Microsoft announced Microsoft defender ATP for Android. It is an enterprise terminal security service, which can help enterprise network prevent, detect, investigate and deal with advanced threats. Previously, the app was only available on desktop platforms such as windows 10 ,Now users can download it from Google play store.
Microsoft defender ATP on Android side has the following functions
1. Automatically warn users about malicious, potentially harmful applications and APK that may have been installed or copied to the user's device
The user can easily determine whether the application / APK being installed is clean
2. Automatically block malicious web pages that may be clicked from SMS / WhatsApp / Browser / email
In addition, block malicious background connections from applications that may occur on the user's device
Allow security administrators to create custom metrics (URL, IP address) for web page protection
3. Built in integration with Microsoft defender ATP
Single pane reports are available in the Microsoft defender security center portal, enabling security operations teams to use
4. Conditional access integration of intune based on equipment risk level
· policies to prevent access to corporate resources such as e-mail from devices that do not meet the organization's device threat level requirements
5. Feedback in application
· send feedback to the product team via the send feedback option.