November 28, the second session of Tencent NewsIntel China won the prize, which reflects Intel's long-term investment and leadership in corporate social responsibility.
Intel said that as a leading technology company, corporate responsibility is the essence of culture, including continuous and vigorous investment in environmental protection, active support for the development of female employees, 100% realization of gender based pay equality worldwide, and so on.
Facing the new epidemic situation, Intel China has realizedZero infection of employees in ChinaAnd guarantee90% of global orders are delivered on timeAnd accumulated investment worldwide$60 million to fight the epidemicWe have cooperated with more than 100 organizations on nearly 200 projects, including a $50 million science and technology anti epidemic program and a $10 million community donation.
In terms of environmental sustainability, Intel has achieved nine major goals:
- 39% reduction in average greenhouse gas emissions (target 10%)
- zero landfill of hazardous waste
- 93% recycling of non hazardous waste (target 90%)
- total energy saving of 4.5 billion kwh in 2012-2020 (target 4 billion KWH)
- more than 71% of green energy use
- 98 alternative energy facilities in 23 Intel parks (target to double 31 in 2015)
- 100% enhanced green chemical screening process for new chemicals and gases
- 38% reduction in average water use
- 1.663 million square meters of buildings with LEED certification
For the next decade, Intel has set a new 2030RISECorporate social responsibility strategy and objectives, includingResponsible, inclusive, sustainable and enabling.
- THE END -
Reprint please indicate the source: fast technology