Home > News content

ASML disclosed data: about 140 photoresists were delivered to the Chinese market last year

via:快科技     time:2021/1/21 16:35:56     readed:79

On January 20, ASML of the Netherlands announced its fourth quarter and full year financial results for 2020.According to the data, net sales in the fourth quarter were 4.3 billion euros and net profit was 1.4 billion euros. In 2020, the annual net sales will be 14 billion euro, the gross profit rate will reach 48.6%, and the net profit will be 3.6 billion euro.

In terms of photoresists, 258 photoresist systems will be delivered in 2020, including 31 EUV photoresists, 68 ARFI photoresists, 22 arfdry photoresists, 103 KrF photoresists and 34 i-line photoresists. Of these photoresists, 72% are used for logic chip manufacturing (such as processor, GPU, etc.), and the remaining 28% are used for memory chip manufacturing (such as memory, flash, etc.).

According to the service area, Taiwan ranked the first in China, accounting for 36%, Korea ranked second, accounting for 31%, and Chinese mainland ranked third, accounting for 18%. It is estimated that there are about 140 lithographic machines delivered by ASML to the whole Chinese market.

Unfortunately, due to well-known reasons, the EUV photoresist ordered by SMIC has not yet been delivered.

China IT News APP

Download China IT News APP

Please rate this news

The average score will be displayed after you score.

Post comment

Do not see clearly? Click for a new code.

User comments